I am so thankful for this amazing follower milestone. I decided to hold a Rafflecopter giveaway for my followers!
There will be 2 winners! One will receive $20USD worth of books and the other will receive $10USD, both from The Book Depository.
- You must be…
Giveaway cause i can :)
Here are the rules.
*Must reach 25 notes
or let’s just pretend that this never happened.
* You must be following me ! Jk you don’t have to :) but I hope you will
* There will be 2 winners yay!
*This giveaway is will be international thanks to book depository
* you can choose any book you want within a reasonable price! <$20
*Like/Reblog to enter!
* You can enter as many times as you want. no giveaway blogs or saved urls
* You have to be okay with giving me your shipping address!
* This ends on oct 1st, 2014. I will contact the winner that day and if they don’t respond within 48 hours I will pick a new winner.
It’s my Happy Birthday Giveaway!! I’m turning 28 on Sept. 7 and my blog turned 4 on Aug. 29, so I thought why not hold another giveaway to celebrate.
Plus, I’m starting my new job today, so its time for celebrations all around.
As with last time, there will be 3 winners and each can pick one (paperback) book written by anyone they like! They don’t have to be the ones I have in the photo, those were just some of my favorites that I had photos of.
This will be international thanks to Book Depository (but please make sure you live in a country they ship to)
Here are the rules!
- You MUST be following me. I will be checking, no giveaway blogs please.
- You can enter as many times as you like, just don’t over spam your own followers.
- Likes and reblogs will count.
- If you do win you have to be willing to give me your FULL mailing address (NAME, address, country etc).
- Your ask box must be open for me to contact you.
Things to know
- You have from today, Sept. 2, to 10 a.m. EST Oct. 2 to enter.
- All the copies you get will be paperback (I’m not made of money you know)
- Again, this will be international, so all may enter.
- If you have any questions send me an ask!
- The winners will have 48 hours from the time I contact them to get back to me or I’ll pick some one else.
Thank you so much for following and I wish all of you the best of luck!
T H E R E A L M B E Y O N D # 3
koalas love hugs…
A picture of the large Grotto caves in Datong, China. These are the oldest and largest buddhist caves in all of China with over 50,000 buddhist statues all with gentle, knowing smiles.
Admont Abbey Library, Austria
current status: not being kissed or riding a dragon this is unacceptable
Cutting off hair in ancient Asia (Japan, china, Korea & possibly some other Asian cultures) symbolizes being banished or rejected from their home. In the more modern age that is now, cutting long hair into a short cut means to forget the past, leaving the old and starting anew.